CLASS REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
CLASSES ARE ONGOING SEPTEMBER 8TH - JUNE 5TH
Notice to returning families: Please read all information on this page - tuition and registration has changed since last season
HeartBeat classes are ongoing from September through June. Tuition is charged on the 1st of every month from the time of registration through June. Dancers may register at any time during the month, between September and January.
**Tuition is not prorated for starting late in the month. You will be charged full tuition for the month that you register in. If you register after the last class of the month takes place, tuition will be applied to the upcoming month.
For example, enrolling in a Tuesday Jazz class:
- If you register between the first and last Tuesday of September, you will be charged September tuition.
- If you register after the last Tuesday of September, the charge will be applied to October tuition, and your dancer will start in October.
Tuition is calculated based on an annual fee for the calendar year which is divided into 10 monthly installments. Monthly installments are automatically charged on the 1st of every month and require a credit card on file with Auto-Pay.
1. Login or create an account to the parent portal
2. Add a credit card (set up Auto Pay)
3. Register for classes
** Returning HBDA Families - this is a new system, but you will already have an account. Please "forget password" to login.
TUITION & FEES
30 minute class: $47/ month ($43.71 Belmont Resident)
45 minute class: $66/ month ($61.38 Belmont Resident)
60 minute class: $84/ month ($78.12 Belmont Resident)
$35 Annual Registration Fee (per dancer)
In Partnership with the City of Belmont
Belmont residents receive a 7% discount on tuition
"After Four is Free" Dancers may take unlimited classes after enrolling in four paid weekly classes. Please enroll in all your classes, the system will update tuition accordingly.
We offer a free trial class to dancers who are unsure about enrolling in a class.
- All trials will be done via Zoom only until further notice, regardless if classes currently take place in person
- Dancers are limited to one trial per class, and may only trial up to two different classes
- Dancers may not trial any class above level I or beginning unless HBDA staff has recommended it
- We do not prorate tuition for trial classes, dancers pay full tuition for the month they register in
- Scheduling a trial does not confirm your place in the class, the only way to secure your spot is to register
Dancers who wish to enroll in a waitlisted class have the following options:
- Remain on waitlist until a spot opens up in-person (no charge)
- Remain on waitlist until a spot opens up in-person and take class via Zoom in the meantime (normal tuition is charged)
- Enroll in class for Zoom Only for entire season, or until you cancel (normal tuition is charged)
Please add your dancer to the waitlist upon registration and email us with your preference. Dancers will remain in the same order on the waitlist regardless of preferences.
CANCELLATIONS & TRANSFERS
No refunds are issued for the $35 Registration Fee, late cancellations, missed classes of any reason or holidays.
To cancel a class at anytime, please email by the 25th of the month before your next billing month (excluding December, which we must be notified by the 15th).
To transfer to another class, please email us with your transfer request. If the class is open and your dancer is eligible, we will process the transfer and the system will update your tuition. Class transfers are allowed at any time between September through January.
TARDIES & MAKE UP CLASSES
Due to new covid check-in procedures, dancers may not attend class if they arrive more than 10 minutes late.
Makeup classes are available via Zoom only at this time. If a dancer misses a class for any reason, we encourage them to attend class via Zoom that day or use the recorded version at an alternate time. All classes will be recorded via Zoom and kept for up to 1 month. Dancers may also attend a makeup in a same or lower level class. If you would like to schedule an alternate makeup or need the link to access a previously recorded class, please email us! *We do not prorate for missed classes, late registrations or holidays.
CLASS GUIDELINES & DRESS CODE
All dancers are expected to arrive to each class in proper dress code and hair pulled back. Dancers are expected to arrive to class on time and ready to warm up. No gum, cell phones, or disruptive behavior are allowed. Respect for the teachers, staff, dancers, and one's self are expected at all times. VIEW DRESS CODE
For Dance Discovery classes, family members are welcome to watch the first and last day of classes. For all other classes, we do not allow parents, friends or visitors to stay in the dance room as it can become distracting or uncomfortable for our dancers. If you have any concerns, please let us know. Parents and visitors may always watch through the window.